Is to address addiction within the framework of attachment through the integration of 12 step focus and effective clinical interventions.
Is to provide compassionate and client focused care that assists our clients to develop healthy relationships and address the underlying issues contributing to their addiction to drugs and alcohol.
Our Core Values
To fulfill Alana’s mission and vision, we adhere to these core values:
- Compassion- To meet each client with compassion for their individual life experience and
journey in recovery.
- Connection- To improve the relationships of our clients through healthy role modeling of
boundaries, communication and positive regard during treatment.
- Community-To encourage and Support our clients in developing a sense of community through
their individual Sober network, their living environment and their experience within the
community of Alana.
Alana works towards the following goals and outcomes:
- To address the underlying issues surrounding our client’s usage of drugs and alcohol.
- To assist our clients in developing healthy attachments though education and experiences within the group process.
- To improve peer relationships by practicing Vulnerability and boundaries within the context of the group experience.
- To promote positive activities and engagement in neighborhood and community.
- To engage and empower our clients to serve as their own advocate in recovery.
Holistic Treatment Services
- Assessment to Evaluate Level of Clinical Need
- Partial Hospitalization Outpatient Program
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- Outpatient Program
- Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Disordered Eating Services
- Mental Health Support
- Psycho-Education Groups
- Medication Management
- Aftercare and Follow-up Services
- Referrals and Coordination with Psychiatric Services