Is to address addiction within the framework of attachment through the integration of 12 step focus and effective clinical interventions.
Is to provide compassionate and client focused care that assists our clients to develop healthy relationships and address the underlying issues contributing to their addiction to drugs and alcohol.
Our Core Values
To fulfill Alana’s mission and vision, our dedicated staff adheres to these core values:
- Compassion- Since each member of our staff has a deep personal connection to the world of recovery, we are able to meet each patient with compassion for their individual life experience and journey in recovery.
- Connection- We aim to improve our clients’ relationships with others by helping them cultivate healthy boundaries, communication and a capacity for forgiveness.
- Community- Through their individual sober networks, their sober living environment and their experience within the Alana staff, our clients will be supported and encouraged throughout their journey with developing friendships and comradery in recovery.
By working with passion toward these principles, Alana strives for the following results in treatment:
- To address the fundamental issues that exacerbate each client’s dependency on drugs and alcohol.
- To assist our clients in developing healthy attachments by providing education and peer feedback in a group therapy environment.
- To improve peer relationships by demonstrating and encouraging personal vulnerability and healthy boundaries within their community.
- To promote an active, positive lifestyle and to help clients develop self-esteem through service to their neighborhood and community.
- To challenge and empower our clients to serve as their own advocate in recovery.
Holistic Treatment Services
- A clinical assessment to evaluate a client’s needed level of care.
- An intensive 2-week Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Individual therapy sessions
- Family Therapy services
- Specialized therapy for clients struggling with eating disorders or body dysmorphia
- Specialized therapy for co-occurring disorders like depression and anxiety
- Psycho-Education Groups
- Medication Management
- Aftercare and Follow-up Services
- Referrals and Coordination with Psychiatric Services